Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST)
If you experience low back pain, shoulder pain, tightness in your hips and legs or want to improve your flexibility and range of motion, Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST) is one of the quickest, most effective and pleasant methods out there. It eliminates pain and restore function. You will move and feel better in life activities, fitness and sports.
We are glad to offer this new cutting edge technique exclusively to you. To schedule your 1 hour session, please email us at email@example.com
- Fascia is the most prevalent tissue in the body yet it is the least understood by doctors, therapists and trainers.
- The health and function of all joints and muscles are a direct result of the condition of your fascia.
- Healthy circulation in your muscles, joints, arteries, veins, brain andspinal cord is largely dependent on optimal flexibility of your fascia.
- Exercise alone does not optimally balance, align and improve your fascia.
Features of Fascial Stretch Therapy™ (FST™)
- Manipulates, lengthens, re-aligns and re-organizes your fascia.
- Increases joint space.
- Eliminates trigger points.
- Improves muscle activation and relaxation.
Benefits of FST™
- Improves flexibility on the first session and becomes cumulative with multiple sessions.
- Improved posture and functional ability to do what you couldn’t do before.
- No pain allows you to finally enjoy a life of quality.
- Restoration of normal joint space equals youthful movement pain free. ?
- Will improve your performance in sports.
- Reduces injuries so you can get on with your goals in fitness, recreation and sports.