Learn how to make your diet fit your lifestyle! In this 12 week Nutrition – Wellness – Training program, there will be no elimination of foods, or foods labeled as “good,” “bad’, “clean” or even assigned points. However, there will be discussion about eating fresh whole foods to maximize energy, training results, and body composition. Discover what is lacking in your current training program, as well as what is working for your lifestyle and the results you want.
Our goal is to help you achieve a well, strong, fit, and balanced you using a proven philosophy and methodology: nourish with fresh whole foods, lift heavy things, throw in some metabolic conditioning and soft tissue work, rest, sleep, repeat!
12 Week program includes:
- A personalized and customized detailed plan based on your current workout schedule and lifestyle to help you achieve muscular definition and weight loss or gain
- One hour introductory meeting to review your personal plan and review lifestyle changes
- Metabolic conditioning Cardio recommendations
- 30 minute weekly one on one meeting that can be utilized for metabolic conditioning, personal training, myofascial release, body composition measurements or to review questions.
- Weekly tweaks to your program to accommodate for any plateaus in progress.
- Personalized training based on your goals
Elisabeth Sherratt holds a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition Science and Masters in Advanced Studies in Maternal & Child Nutrition from the University of California at Davis. She is also a Candidate for RN and Masters Science Nursing- Family Nurse Practitioner in the Samuel Merritt University Entry Level Masters Program with anticipated RN licensure in 2014 and Masters Science Nursing- Family Nurse Practitioner graduation in 2015.
“I will help keep you accountable and you will learn to make your diet and training fit your life, while allowing for flexible options for food choice. You can expect to lose 0.5 to 2 pounds max per week, no more. I use a slow fat loss approach to ensure muscle retention and a healthy transition that is lasting. I draw on my degrees in nutrition, training in nursing, and 12 years’ experience in the fitness industry, as well as my personal experience training for half and full marathons, kettlebell competitions and life. If you have any questions, please feel free contact me at email@example.com .To read more about my credentials, please view my LinkedIn page.”
12 week Nutrition and Wellness Program: Consultation and Training: $540