While most programs focus on a single sport or discipline, our multi-tiered classes integrate the fundamentals of efficient body movement, core strength, and sports conditioning, helping kids develop skills that will benefit them not only in other sports, but also in real life.
Kids will learn:
- Fun games that naturally enhance their agility, reflexes and coordination
- Ways to run faster and jump higher safely
- Survival mechanics: how to safely roll, fall, tumble and climb
- How to develop a strong core for greater overall strength and posture
- Respect for themselves and their peers
- How great it feels to exercise within a supportive community
All fitness levels are welcome.
No prior experience is necessary.
Please complete online profile and waiver form prior to checkout.
May 6th to June 26th (8 week session)
Mondays and Wednesdays: 4pm – 4:45pm
Twice a week/ one child: $258:
Twice a week/ additional child: $167.70:
Once a week/ one child: $206.40:
Once a week/ additional child: $150:
Ice Chamber Kids is free to Family Flex members.