Due to popular demand, Ice Chamber will open its first Sport Camp and Technical Conference in conjunction with the 2017 West Coast Classic Kettlebell Championships!
Come join us for an extended weekend of fun, education, and competition from March 23 to March 25, 2017. No experience needed. Learn hands-on from members of the renowned Ice Chamber Kettlebell Team, as well as visiting master coaches and athletes from the Canadian Kettlebell Alliance!
Sport Camp and Conference:
Thursday, March 23, 11am to 5pm
Friday, March 24, 10am to 4pm
Two days of individualized development, including light volume skill training, sensible theory & programming applicable to your unique circumstances, and technical refinement by coaches with proven track records of developing Masters of Sports in North America!
- Team Building: Establishing Trust, Leveraging Camaraderie, Improving Self
- Technical Workshop 1: Using Physics as Foundation for Kettlebell Sport
- Fighting Spirit Conference: Expert Panel on Champion Mindset / Kettlebell Sport, BJJ, Judo
- Programming for Success: Elevating Mind, Body, and Spirit with Thoughtful Planning
- Technical Workshop 2: “No Way is the Way” An Examination of GS Styles
- Building the Future Conference: Expert Panel on Youth & Veteran Development
- Two Days of Hands-on Training
- Group Luncheon
Saturday, March 25, 2017
9am to 5pm
The rules of the 2017 West Coast Classic are in accordance with the bylaws of the AAKA. Ranks will be awarded up to Master of Sport.
2 x $500 cash prizes will go to winning teams in pro and amateur divisions of USA vs. Canada Challenge (details TBA) courtesy of the National Development Camps
Sunday, March 26, 2017, 10am
2700 Rydin Rd., Unit G
Richmond, CA 94804